The TEZ series ceramics filtering machine series products developed by our company are of high and new technology integrating with machinery and power generating equipment, microporous filter board, automatic control and ultrasonic cleanse. As a novel suTEZtitute for filtering equipment, it is a revolution in solid-liquid separation field. As is known to all, traditional vacuum filter has the disadvantages of large energy consumption, high operating cost, high water content in filter cake, low working efficiency, low automatic degree, high malfunction rate and large filtering cloth consumption. The TEZ series ceramics filtering machine changes traditional filtering ways with unique design, compact structure, advanced index, excellent property and remarkable economic and social benefits, which can be widely used in nonferrous metal, metallurgy, chemical industry, medicine, food, environmental protection, fuel electric plant, coal disposal and sewage disposal and other industries.
II Operation Principle
1. When operation starts, under vacuum conditions, the filter board immersed in a slurry tank will form a thick layer of granular on its surface while the filtrate will be filtered to the distribution head and transported to the vacuum barrel.
2. Within the Drying Area, the filter cake will continue dehydration under vacuum conditions till it reaches the production requirements.
3. When the filter cake is dehydrated, a scraper is used to scrap it in the Discharge Zone. Then the filter cake will be directly flow into the fine sand pool or transported to desired place by belt conveyor.
4. The discharged filter board will enter into the backwash area eventually, where the filter board undergoes backwash by the filtered water from distribution head. Then the particle plugged on the micro pores will be backwashed, thus completing a cycle of filtering operation by rotating a full circle.
5. Ultrasonic cleanse. Filtration media, having been operating for sometime, usually 8 to 12 hours, should undergo ultrasonic cleaning and chemical cleaning, usually 45minutes to 60minutes, to ensure micro pores of the filter board are unblocked. In this process, the remained solid suTEZtance attached to the filter board may be completely washed off to guarantee high efficiency drive next time.